League of Legends (LoL) is not only one of the most played PC games on the planet but also has one of the longest-running fans. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players around the world with more than 1 million concurrent players on the internet! While that is great for the league, it can be bad for those who aren’t that good at the game.
You’ll find that there are just too many people playing LoL with very advanced skill levels, and if you’re not one of them, you should to save your time energy, money and effort by buying a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” in low levels.
You don’t have to be an experienced player to enjoy LoL. Purchasing an account from right here on our site can save you not just time, but also money. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to gamers across the globe for quite a long time now, and so we know what to look out for when it comes down to providing accounts that work.
Here are some suggestions to ensure that your gaming experience is the most enjoyable experience you can get.
Find Out Which Account to Buy
You can buy LoL accounts at levels 30, 20 and 30. For beginners, the most important difference is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is used to purchase runes, or champions.
For you to be at your highest levels, you must buy accounts that give you the maximum value for your money. Here are some things you must look for.
1. Runes: The number of pages for runes that are included in an account is crucial. It is crucial to ensure that there are sufficient runes for your preferred champion and play style. In addition, if you’re lover of many champions, it may be a good idea to purchase accounts with a number of rune pages, instead of only one.
2. The number Of Champions – you should ensure that your account is stocked with all the champions available to maximize your playing time and enjoy all other features LoL offers such as ARAM, ranked gaming, etc. If you’re looking for a listing of all the champions in LoL then visit this page.
3. Skins Available – Skins may be used to alter the appearance of your preferred champions. You should avoid buying accounts that do not include any skins (unless you’re not looking for any) because the looks of your character may affect the level of enjoyment you have from it. Take a look at our complete list of services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) Amount Of Influence Points (IP) LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which allows players to buy unique costumes, champions, and runes for real money. One of the greatest things of the game is that the items you purchase stay with your account forever! It can save you time and money by buying accounts that are full of IP.
5. Number Of Unranked Wins – LoL has the ranked mode where players face off to see who is the best of the best. The other mode is known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes offer the chance to win prizes such as IP and rare skins that encourage regular play. You should make sure that your account has a decent amount of wins that are unranked to show that you’ve been playing the game and not just “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – if do not want your account information to be made public, choose the option of a private account. This means that only you will have access to the email registered with it and only you will have access to it. This is helpful if you’re worried about handing out your information to anyone else because they’ll not have access to the account without having the password.
If you follow these easy steps , you’re sure to enjoy an amazing LoL experience!
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts